Gait Diagnostics and Therapy Expert gait analysis on the path to pain relief
Walking is the most natural thing in the world – and how we walk has a major impact on our musculoskeletal system. This becomes clearly evident when the wrong moves in our walking patterns lead to long-term damage and pain. Discovered early, you – in consultation with our therapists – will be able to do something about it.
Step by step
Gait analysis provides a valuable foundation for additional forms of therapy. If you are dealing with hip problems, painful movement or poor posture, gait diagnostics – through various measuring processes – make it possible to detect changes in gait patterns whilst highlighting specific causes.
How it goes Gait analysis one step at a time
- Initial discussion with the therapist to compile a detailed medical history
- Stance analysis of the full body and gait analysis using modern camera technology
- Walk across a three-meter pressure measurement plate
- Evaluation of the photo and video analysis provides insights into weaknesses and changes of the musculoskeletal system
- You will receive a detailed record of the measurement results
Prices for Gait Analysis
Gait-Analysis Competency Center
Our Health Center is renowned for its innovation and expertise in all matters associated with gait analysis.
Numerous in-house physicians, physiotherapists and sports scientists are certified gait specialists, incorporating the very latest research into their work. We also conduct regular training to which colleagues from other organizations are also invited. The lynchpin of our long-term success is interdisciplinary collaboration.
Do you have questions about gait analysis or professional educational opportunities?