Overview of our prices.
ATTENTION: Currently only 2- and 4-hour-tickets are available (no All-day-tickets or day-packages).
We ask for your understanding.
All prices listed include VAT and are valid from 1st December 2020 till 30th November 2021 or until revoked. Typographical errors excepted.
TIP & INFORMATION
- If you consume additional products such as food and drink, Massages etc., the amount of time available to you is automatically increased by 1 hour (except 2-hour ticket, Salzburgerland Card, Hohe Tauern Card, Mountain & Spa Card, Athlete 10)
- Free parking during your visit to the Alpentherme. Please have your parking ticket validated at the ticket desk before leaving the Alpentherme
- All tickets include a 20-minute time allowance for dressing and undressing (except Athlete 10)
- Rates for children/youths are valid up to the 15 years
- No Sauna entrance for children under 16 years
- Free admission for children up to six years
- Group discounts (for ten people or more)
- All tickets and packages are non-transferable and are valid for one entry per day
- We recommend wearing pool slippers
- Free admission for 4 hours on your birthday (photo I.D. required)
- Bathing rules: see the posted notice
- Bathing facilities close 20 minutes prior to the end of the business day
- Bathing items are available at the ticket office for you to rent out
Special information for families
- Buying a family ticket parents + 2 children free admission for each additional child/youth
- Children ages 5 and under are admitted free
- Family-Sauna-Sunday! Children between 3 until 16 years accompanied by their parents have free admission to Sauna World! No sauna admission for children Mon-Sat
- Babies and toddlers have to wear swim diapers