Information about the safety regulations in the context of Covid-19 for guests of the Alpentherme Gastein
In order to enable you to have a carefree and relaxed visit, we will inform you here about some necessary measures to protect against COVID-19.
Thanks to the provisions of the Bath Hygiene Act you have always enjoyed great protection and security with us. According to current knowledge, the risk of infection when bathing and taking a sauna is low. Since there is still a lack of experience, we take additional measures such as increased cleaning and disinfection, more space between the beds and much more.
Our spacious thermal spa area of 36,000 m² makes it possible to adhere to all safety and distance recommendations so that nothing stands in the way of a relaxing break in the Alpentherme.
We rely on your support for some measures.
Without your help, the following regulations cannot be implemented. We kindly ask you to adhere to the guidelines on your own responsibility so that we can offer you and all guests a pleasant and safe stay in the thermal baths. If you have symptoms of illness, we ask you not to visit the thermal baths! An automatic fever screenig takes place when entering the entrance hall Alpentherme.
LIMITED NUMBER OF VISITORS
- We limit our visitor numbers so that it is easy for you to keep the minimum distance of 1 meter. The spacious area of the Alpentherme Gastein makes a relaxing and safe thermal spa stay possible.
- As the maximum number of visitors can be reached earlier due to the limited number of visitors, there could be waiting times.
- In addition to the limited total number of visitors, there is a limit per pool, relaxation room and sauna room that results from the required minimum distance. The maximum number of people is posted at the respective entrances. We ask you to adhere to these limits on your own responsibility.
- A reservation in advance is not possible.
- Currently only 2- and 4-hour-tickets are available (no All-day-tickets or day-packages).
- A minimum distance of 1 meter must be observed in the entire area of the Alpentherme Gastein - both to other guests and to the employees. This does not apply to people who live in the same household.
- Higher minimum clearances apply here:
- In the thermal water bathing lakes 4-5 meters minimum distance
- In the fitness center, a minimum distance of 2 meters between the exercisers
- For treatments and massages in the Beauty Residence, the minimum distance may be less than 1 meter
MOUTH NOSE PROTECTIVE MASK
- Wearing an MNS mask is compulsory in the entrance area from the Alpentherme and fitness center to the cloakrooms. The mask can be removed for bathing, sauna and exercising.
- In the self-service restaurant and sauna bar, wearing an MNS mask is mandatory, except at the table.
- In the Beauty Residence we ask you to wear an MNS mask permanently.
REINFORCED HAND HYGIENE
- In addition to the usual shower before and after swimming and after each sauna session, we recommend washing your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Use the hand disinfectant dispenser that has been set up.
- Use the hand disinfection dispenser set up in the entrance areas.
- Show and special infusions by our sauna masters and guest infusions must not take place. Our sauna masters perform infusions with high-quality essential oils without "wobbling" for you at regular times.
- The relaxation & activity program does not take place.
- It is currently not possible to rent swimming goggles and swimming aids. However, you can buy them in the bath shop.
- In the Family World, for the time being, we are not allowed to provide giant tires for sliding or for the pools.
- The slides may only be lined up in front of the staircase: a maximum of one person may enter the staircase (or several persons from the same household). This applies to both the inner slide and the 4-lane wave slide outdoors.
- Please disinfect - as usual - the following devices yourself before and after use with the disinfectant provided:
- Equipment in the fitness center
- Infrared cabin seats (Relax World, Ladies World, Sauna World)
In the restaurant area and in the sauna bar, the general guidelines for gastronomy apply.
Taking further developments into account, the measures are continuously being adapted (as of September 14, 2020).
Thanks for your support!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on +43 (0) 6432 / 8293-0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.