Information about the safety regulations in the context of Covid-19 for guests of the Alpentherme Gastein
Dear guests of the Alpentherme Gastein!
It's great that we can welcome you! In order to enable you to have a carefree and relaxed visit, we will inform you here about some necessary measures to protect against COVID-19.
Thanks to the austrian hygiene law for public baths and spa resorts, you have always enjoyed great protection and security with us. We ask for your support.
It is not possible to reserve or buy tickets in advance.
TIP: We inform you about free capacities from 09.30 a.m. on our website.
Thank you for your cooperation
Help us to ensure that you and all guests have a pleasant and safe stay in the thermal baths by adhering to the following guidelines on your own responsibility. Our employees support you in compliance and ensure good and safe cooperation.
If you have symptoms of illness, we ask you not to visit the thermal baths!
“3G rule” - Tested, vaccinated, recovered
A visit to the Alpentherme is only possible with proof of a test, vaccination or previous infection. The proof will be checked at the entrance to the Alpentherme. No test options are offered on site!
Overview of valid proof of access to the thermal bath:
Tested (for not or only one time vaccinated persons):
- Personalized "self-test" => negative result of a SARS-CoV-2 antigen test for personal use, which must be recorded in an official data processing system. Valid up to a maximum of 24 hours after acceptance
- "Rapid test" => negative result of an antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 (made in a test station) Valid up to a maximum of 24 hours after acceptance
- "PCR test" => negative result of a molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2, up to a maximum of 72 hours after acceptance
- Second vaccination: this must not be more than 360 days ago
- Vaccination: valid from the 22nd day after vaccination for vaccines for which only one vaccination is intended (Johnson & Johnson), must not be more than 360 days ago
- Vaccination: if a positive molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 was available at least 21 days before the vaccination or proof of neutralizing antibodies before the vaccination, whereby the vaccination must not be more than 360 days ago
- Proof of recovery from a survived infection with SARS-CoV-2 or a medical confirmation of a survived infection with SARS-CoV-2, which has been confirmed by molecular biology, up to a maximum of 6 months from the date of issue
- Evidence in accordance with Section 4, Paragraph 18 of the EpiG or a separation notice from the person demonstrably infected with SARS-CoV-2, up to a maximum of 6 months from the date of issue
- A proof of neutralizing antibodies up to a maximum of 3 months after issue
All guests of the Alpentherme Gastein must show proof of a "low epidemiological risk" prior to access. This means all tested, recovered or vaccinated persons who can meet this proof.
Children up to their 12th birthday are exempt from this rule.
The following test options are available in Gastein:
- Mon-Sat during the regular opening times in the Bad Hofgastein pharmacy. Appointments required under 06432/6204-0
- Mon-Sat during the regular opening times in the Bad Gastein pharmacy. Appointments required under 06434/2218
We are obliged to collect the contact details of our guests so that we can quickly follow up on contact persons in the event of a suspected Covid 19 case. In order to shorten waiting times in the entrance area, you can download the contact form here in advance and bring it with you, already filled out.
Increased hand hygiene
In addition to the usual shower before and after swimming and after every sauna session, we recommend regular and thorough hand washing. Use the hand disinfectant dispenser that has been set up.
The general guidelines for gastronomy apply in the restaurant area and in the sauna bar.
We are in constant contact with the responsible authorities for you and keep you up to date on changes.
Thanks for your support!
The Beauty World is open daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. for cosmetic applications and massages. Please make an appointment in advance by calling 06432/8293-320. ATTENTION: Treatment is only possible within the framework of the "3G rule" - tested, vaccinated, recovered. That means with proof of a test, vaccination or previous infection. The proof will be checked at the entrance to the Alpentherme. General information on the "3G" regulation can be found in the Alpentherme Gastein access regulations.
The following free test options are available in Gastein:
- Mon-Fri during the regular opening times in the Bad Hofgastein pharmacy. Appointments required under 06432/6204-0
- Mon-Fri during the regular opening times in the Bad Gastein pharmacy. Appointments required under 06434/2218
Note: For guests who have an appointment in the Beauty World, there is the possibility of being tested free of charge in the health center by making an appointment (06432 / 8293-200).
This information is continuously updated.
(As of October 1, 2021)