finally again ...
We will be back for you from May 29, 2020.
Good to see you again! At last it is time for the thermal baths, the lake, the sauna and the fitness: it opens on May 29 Alpentherme with all its attractions! The only exception Beauty Residence: until June 15, 2020, only limited treatments and only by appointment!
Our spacious spa area of 36,000 m² allows all safety and distance recommendations to be observed, so that nothing stands in the way of a relaxing break in the Alpentherme.
Information about the safety regulations in the context of Covid-19 for guests of the Alpentherme Gastein
We would like to inform you about the guidelines that apply in the Alpentherme Gastein with fitness center and beauty residence to protect you and our employees from infection with COVID-19.
Our guests have always enjoyed the greatest possible protection and security thanks to the provisions of the Bath Hygiene Act in the Alpentherme Gastein. According to current scientific knowledge, it can be assumed that the risk of infection in the bathing water and in the sauna is low. Due to the insufficient experience with COVID-19, additional measures must be taken.
Without your help, the following regulations cannot be implemented. We kindly ask you to adhere to the guidelines on your own responsibility so that we can offer you and all guests a pleasant and safe stay in the thermal baths.
LIMITED NUMBER OF VISITORS
- We limit our visitor numbers so that it is easy for you to keep the minimum distance of 1 meter. The spacious area of the Alpentherme Gastein makes a relaxing and safe thermal spa stay possible.
- As the maximum number of visitors can be reached earlier due to the limited number of visitors, there could be waiting times.
- In addition to the limited total number of visitors, there is a limit per pool, relaxation room and sauna room that results from the required minimum distance. The maximum number of people is posted at the respective entrances. We ask you to adhere to these limits on your own responsibility.
- A reservation in advance is not possible.
A minimum distance of 1 meter must be observed in the entire area of the Alpentherme Gastein - both to other guests and to the employees. This does not apply to people who live in the same household.
Higher minimum clearances apply here:
- In the thermal water bathing lakes 4-5 meters minimum distance
- In the fitness center, a minimum distance of 2 meters between the exercisers
For treatments and massages in the Beauty Residence, the minimum distance may be less than 1 meter
MOUTH NOSE PROTECTIVE MASK
No MNS masks required for guests and employees.
Exception: In the Beauty Residence we ask you to wear an MNS mask permanently.
REINFORCED HAND HYGIENE
In addition to the usual shower before and after swimming and after each sauna session, we recommend washing your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Use the hand disinfection dispenser set up in the entrance areas.
- Show and special infusions by our sauna masters and guest infusions must not take place. Our sauna masters perform infusions with high-quality essential oils without "wobbling" for you at regular times.
- It is currently not possible to rent swimming goggles and swimming aids. However, you can buy them in the bath shop.
- In the Family World, for the time being, we are not allowed to provide giant tires for sliding or for the pools.
- The slides may only be lined up in front of the staircase: a maximum of one person may enter the staircase (or several persons from the same household). This applies to both the inner slide and the 4-lane wave slide outdoors.
- Please disinfect - as usual - the following devices yourself before and after use with the disinfectant provided:
- Equipment in the fitness center
- Infrared cabin seats (Relax World, Ladies World, Sauna World)
Taking further developments into account, the measures are continuously being adapted (as of June 18, 2020).
Thanks for your support!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on +43 (0) 6432 / 8293-0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.