Segment massage produces a vegetative stimulation of related segments of the skin and connective tissue. This, in turn, regulates blood circulation and function via the segment’s cutivisceral connection to the internal organs. The treatment should be continued until the patient’s reactions have stabilized.
- Disorders of the stomach, liver and gall area
- Urogenital tract disorders
- Bronchial asthma, bronchial disorders
- Blood vessel disorders
- Kidney and bladder disorders
- Digestive tract disorders
- Cardiac disorders