Simulate altitude training
Fitness from "altitude training" in Gastein valley
Hypoxic training at Alpentherme Gastein is suitable for amateur and pro athletes, as it is for cardiovascular patients.
Sports scientist Philipp Holleis: "With state-of-the-art technologies, which simulate altitude training (hypoxia) in the valley, we attain optimal training results in health- and high-performance sports." The results are medically and scientifically proven.
- Acclimatization prior to spending time at high altitudes
- Reduction in symptoms of high-altitude sickness
- Improvement in endurance
- Reduction in allergic reactions
- Improvement in lung function for those suffering from asthma and COPD
- Shorter regeneration period after physical exertion
- Strengthening of the immune system, improvement in fat metabolism and accelerated fat reduction
- Positive effects on Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Faster, gentler rehabilitation after injury
Would you like to try out simulated high-altitude training for yourself? Learn more about hypoxia and other therapy options. The team of your health center in Bad Hofgastein will be glad to share their expertise with you.